Saturday, May 27, 2006

Of Fever, Cough & Sniffles...

two of my little ones got the fever and all four has the coughs and sniffles! my throat is feeling a little bit tight too but i'm downing myself with lots and lots of water to help ease the tightness. along with Haagen Dazs Coffee ice~cream and with peanuts too!!! ;) the fever comes and goes especially for Aneesa. poor little sweetie...she's still going about with playing and all that though.

hoping that by tomorrow it'll just subside and goes away. i get into a frenzy when any of my kids are taken ill. and all four at once...now that scares me! seems like they're improving after taking their medication.

it's now the school holidays and for the next 30 days...i have no clue what we're gonna do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope they are ok ed.:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Shemah! :) they seem much better today.