Sunday, July 23, 2006

Brothers In Arms


did this layout for a challenge held at ScrapLove. we had to use the Shishoni font *font of the week* and i love cursive fonts and handwriting :) well, as long as it's legible! hehe... currently i'm into stars in my layouts when it comes to my boys ;)


Beautiful Sunday
as usual, on days that i don't have to wake up early, my two little ones would still come to me and call out, "Mummy, Umie, MeeMee".... there goes my intended plan to wake up later than usual!!! hubby suggested we go for breakfast and i'm not headed towards another Sunday of eating spree. i'm really being careful...uh huh...yeah right! hehehe...

got my triple CSI dose, so happy! :) also in the midst of trying to complete layouts of London and trying out a challenge as well. i enjoy scrapbooking very much. i really do. although the Amazing Race we had back in May was pretty rushing and having to come out with a layout that we hope to turn out awesome...hehehe

hmm..maybe the gang should organise another one ;) hey it was really fun! oh oh, popped by Laine's on Saturday and didn't think i'd be getting anything but ka~ching! haha! they brought in the new Prima flowers collection. opened a few boxes, checked several bottles to see what flowers were available. one collection caught my eye. but because of that, i had to wait almost half an hour for the assistant to find out the price! poor girl, she went to the other store and i should actually just tell her it's ok, i'd still take the set that i wanted.

anyway, M4M forum is down so went to check out all the lovely layouts at 2Peas and i rarely journey into the message board there but saw the challenge that caught my eye. shall set myself to work on that one, seems fun to do. oh, it's a scraplift of Ali Edward's LO. in fact, i held her book in my hands when we were at Laine's. i shall have to go back there really soon ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»