Thursday, September 14, 2006

Oh What A Week!

it's only Thursday but it was just a week ago we were having our vacation!!! anyhoo...it is indeed great to be home and finally my MacBook arrived! *yayy* i have not met or felt a MacBook, ever! so it's a virgin moment with my Mac & Me! hehe...

the nice guy from Singnet came to fix my new modem and everything went smoothly. that was on Monday. but Tuesday, i wasn't able to get access online and had to call them late at night. the technicians told me the modem is faulty *and it's brand new!* Wednesday morning i called the company and after giving out my info and explaining to them, WL finally called and told me he'd come by on Thursday(today) with a new modem. but he called again saying he might be able to make it that same Wednesday evening after 6pm! woohoo...that's really nice of him :) everything is back to normalcy over here!

it rained this afternoon and spent some time scrapping. always great to get my groove back :) i was also busy text messaging with friends! ;) sometimes my fingers would send signals to me to call and speak to my friend instead...which is quicker than typing each alphabet!!! hehe...

i'm just glad i'm home safe with my 4 Little Ones. hubby called a short while ago. he's busy with 2 projects at the resort in Maldives. well, it's good that he's busy. he likes it when there's work to do instead of doing nothing. he's Mr GreenThumb so working with nature is his calling :) we miss him, we love him.

gonna try and catch up with some of the challenges going on. my little girl students might want to come for a scrap session over the weekend. i enjoy teaching them. it's wonderful that they want to come back for more sessions. that's when i know they enjoy it too :)

No comments: