Friday, October 27, 2006

Leaving For London

wish it was me and kids tagging along as well to Love~lay London :D what wonderful weather they've got there! well, hubby did say we could meet him in London during the November school holidays. silently in my heart, *yippee!!!* will think about it. kids will have to bring home good results before i decide *wink*

hubby's all packed up and doing the usual last minute shopping. kids will be heading to school and me and the younger two will be off to town for a spot of shopping myself! hehe... actually meeting Stef for a few hours. then head home and off to the airport.

last night my Dad & Auntie M came. later on Uncle Amin, Chee & Mel came too. Lia who's studying in UK wanted some foodies so they brought some for hubby to pass to her. he'll probably ask David to help post it or deliver or get Lia to collect. whichever will work for either party :)

gosh..i haven't been scrapping for a week and i have to submit one layout for a DT challenge. got some ideas in my head but my body's aching...late night and eating endlessly!!! looks like the same resolution next year...to diet!!! hehe...

No comments: