Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A Day Spent Offline

i actually got quite a number of stuff done around the house!!! ok so what does that say about me? *wink* tell me you can't get your behind off the chair when you're sucked into the world wide web! well, it happens to me.

anyway, i did 5 layouts today *yippee* and i am happy because it meant me using up my stash. been hoarding lots of stash lately and it's time to get scrap happy! :D

Take Note: my kids weren't neglected during this process..hehe

hubby called and he is enjoying life in the Caribbean! how dare he! *wink* forgot to ask him which Hollywood Celebrity he's hanging out with... anyways, he's very concerned for Little Anis's health since he was the last one who had fever. Thankfully we're all good today and hopefully, the coming days, weeks, months... God Willing.

it's almost midnight and i'm here @ my cosy space, blogging or rather, blah blah blah~ing... :D

i made up some questions in the hope of starting a tag. now the thing is, where did i put that piece of paper with all those questions??? i'm getting absent minded. it's the old age thing! and my throat hasn't been the same since lunch time. it's such a weird feeling there and nothing tastes good. sore throat coming up? i really hope not.

but i had a fabulous day. as always, spent time with my kids whether on or offline, scrapping or not :)

2 comments:

Wati Basri said...

wow..ed..u are also so productive 5 layouts..i can nvr do that in a day! wtg!!

Edleen said...

hehe..Thanks Wati.

perhaps it was one of those days when the scrap fairy came to visit! :D