Monday, December 3, 2007

3rd day of December

why am i counting the days??? all i can say is, i'm looking forward to hubby coming home. hopefully in 2 weeks :) looking forward to our Groovie Picnic Gathering where we'll also have our Secret Santa Gift Exchange! and of course, Anis's 3rd Birthday come Christmas Day!!! :D

lovely day this first Monday in December and spent the day with my kids and we're just having a relaxing day at home. and i managed to scrap :D

Always Adorable
did this for Groovie Challenge over @
Groovie Java Scraps Cafe
we had to use fabric, stamping, 3 pps &
chipboard on our layout :)
Muesa
back to my simple style and did this
for Scrapping Kids :)
i'll miss my Muesa today. he's gone for an overnight stay @ F's home.
i'm sure they'll have fun playing their Gameboys and Xbox! :D

Happy Monday! *hugs*

6 comments:

Wati Basri said...

ed...both layouts are great! N thanks for playing along at Scrappin Kids :)

Cathy said...

WHAT, no food!!!!! HA!

I really am loving these LO's! I really love the one of your son!

Hope all is well in your world!!!

Big Hugs!

croppin carla said...

Very very cute love this lay out!

Cheryl Wray said...

BEAUTIFUL layouts! I especially love the first one!

I'm actually about to go do some scrapping! haven't done any in ages!

Yes, December is here and I LOVE it!!!

Nora said...

great pages Ed!!!
hehe...i'm counting the days too! can't wait for year end! bonus time ;p
another groovie picnic! sounds fun! ;)

Edleen said...

Thanks Everyone!!! :)