Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Nice Day

Morning
Yati came for a short visit while her son attended Journalism Class nearby. it's always a pleasure to have a friend come visit, anytime of the day :) it was great having you.

Yati and My Little Ones


Hi! :)



Being Silly!


Yati and i left my home together. was hoping she could join me and Stephanie to Aida's house for an impromptu crop. sometimes unplanned circumstance just happens and it was a fun day. mostly having munchies and chatting about our holiday plans...which is zilch in my case! :D managed to get a layout done halfway. not too bad and i brought all my own cropping stuff! hehehe...

Aida's Yummy TomYum
a must try! *wink*



after we left, asked Stephanie and her girls if they'd like to join me and my kids for dinner. we went back to my place for a little bit and went to Serangoon Gardens for prata and teh tarik dinner :) no photos from me as we were just too hungry!!!

Thanks for your company today Dear Friends and i'm off to bed soon! :)

4 comments:

Carla said...

Glad you had a good visit...sounds like alot of fun and that food looks yummy.

jadadog said...

mmm, you're makin me hungry! Love time with friends! Can't wait to see your halfway LO when its done! Keep on inspiring! And, thank you for the post!!

Cheryl Wray said...

Half the time I don't really know what the food is, but....it all looks just SCRUMPTIOUS!!! I love to try new dishes and they always just look so great!!!

Sounds like a good time with friends!

scrappermimi said...

Looks like a great visit with your friend, so fun!

Theat soup looks yummy, I love shrimp!