Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sunday Sweetness

weather has been Lovely all day! :) it's bright and sunny, perfect Sunday weather :) we were expecting Ron & Muesa home this evening but they've decided to stay on for another day... so our plan to pick them up @ the airport has been shelved and i'm thinking of going to town again *wink*

brought my kids to town on Saturday morning and met up with Kristy, Lizah and Yannie. it was crazy sales @ Laine's Papeterie :D yes, huge grin because the bargains are great!!! everything is @ 40% off and papers are @ $1 each. very Happy with my purchase! :)

Kristy, me and kids went to lunch @ Far East Plaza. Yummy Chinese style food there. Yannie came and joined us later. after Kristy left, we headed to Scotts Road for some photo op and me...a spot of shopping because it's Post Christmas Sales!!! :D
@ Royal Plaza On Scotts
Masks from Venice On Display
My Fave!
Fave Shots ~ Saturday
Sweet Aneesa
in her JLo bling top from New York *wink*
this scene is very common to me...
One Layout
Fun+Happiness = Love
i had a small crop @ my place Friday afternoon. did this page for Stephanie and her Lovely Girls. it's so them! :) always cheerful and happy regardless. the word Fun from Technique Tuesday stamp (Thanks Felicia) and Love flower which Aida did. very cute! hope she'll like this :)

Enjoy the last Sunday of December 2007!
wow, 2 more days and it's another new year and 2007 has been really good to me, my family and it's been wonderful with my friends :)

*hugs*


No comments: