Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Across The Causeway

went to JB with my parents this afternoon and my first time going thru the new immigration in Johor Bahru. long way in after we got thru smoothly. although i wasn't familiar with the area. but my parents knew their way around and we stopped @ a few places for lunch, shopping and went here for grocery shopping :)

got this for our dinner tonight :)

Sugar donuts, my favourite!


weather has been super windy lately and have to be careful with things flying around the house! been busy trying to get my scrap space organised. Ron got me this cute little late 60s kid's wardrobe and it fits nicely @ the corner :)


i've been scrapbooking and sharing a few layouts i did the past week :)
I Love U
for Sketches! Recipe
and a few Back To School pages :)

doodled the little books :)

made a pocket for the tags
Thanks for coming by :) Thank You Friends for the awards you gave me. truly appreciate them. hope you are well and enjoy the week.

Take Care! *hugs*

14 comments:

jaz lee said...

Ed,your style changes from time to time but the results are always stunning!loving the pages ;)

Benga said...

missing JB, can't remember the last time I visited Malaysia maybe soon... great LOs, their sooo adorable in their uniforms!
Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Edleen, Love the new pages, they look great!

Cheryl Wray said...

GREAT pages!!!

Karen L said...

Edleen you have certainly been scrapping up a bit of a storm lately. Your layouts are gorgeous - I love seeing all your creative work. Would love it if you sent some of your MOJO my way. It seems ages since I have done any scrapbooking myself.

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

Hi Ed! As usual very lovely LOs! The cabinet is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hi Edleen... Gorgeous2 LOs! I'm drooling! :)

Natália Rosin said...

Hi, Ed!
I love your school themed LOs and the wardrobe! I love vintage furniture!!

hariyani said...

love all ur 'back to school LOs'! cute banget! :D

oh yes, i would LOVE to meet you!!!
but can i have pure chocolate instead of mocha? hehe..

hugs,
hariyani

Cathy said...

That's a ton of LO's!! LOVE THEM ALL!

So I'm working out and watching what I eat and right away I come to your blog and see these donuts. OH MAN!! I want one! LOL

Miss you!

Stephanie said...

lovely pages!!

have a great week!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

on the groove, Ed ! Gorgeous work & lovely cuties have grown! take care !

Ana Baird said...

as always stunning Edleen! Thanks for joining my blog candy draw!

Unknown said...

Adorable pages! And I SEE a Veggie Pizza! YAY! :P