Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Winter Fun

it's that time of the Year!
we don't have snow here in Singapore but the
Christmas spirit can certainly be felt all around :)

an old photo of me and Hairun outside our apartment
in London when it started snowing
this layout for CardsnScraps
doodled clouds and rub ons
loving those mini diecuts cut out from Cosmo Cricket :)
A Box for Christmas Goodies
saw this box, thought it would be fun to recycle it :)
Altered Frame for CardsnScraps
Clare asked if i could help alter this frame from Ikea.
decided to use the clear plastic instead as the background.
placed 2 hooks on each end with a string to clip layouts & other things :)

painted the wood with green acrylic paint & glimmer misted it

cut out flowers from Fancy Pants, Prima bling &
rub on sentiment

Basic Grey alpha chipboards which i painted and rub ons


Altered Door Hangers
names will be added later ;)


a little peekaboo

for my Boys :)


thought this idea was cute :D


Happy Wednesday!
this week has started pretty great and even though weather in Singapore has been either very rainy or gloomy, we're very Thankful for some sunshine :)


Aysha and her schoolmates are safe in Sydney. she called with excitement in her voice and i guess they're enjoying themselves @ the campsite and probably more when they move to the city hotel and doing some damage when they go shopping... Enjoy You All!!!

wishing Everyone a Great Week and Happy Shopping? ;) hehe...

Take Care!

11 comments:

jaz lee said...

Lovely work there edleen...im drooling everywhere! the door hangers are eeek too cute ;)-jaz

Mazlina said...

you're so creative lah...so many great ideas... esp love the door hangers.. thanks for the inspiration!

Cathy said...

It's raining today in Chicago too!!

I so love that top LO. I guess I never knew that you lived in London before. Too fun!!

All your prodjects are super cute. Do you make all of those in a day? It seems your posting new stuff every day so.

Have a great week!!

Je@net said...

OMG Ed, you've made some realy gorgeous projects. Love them all and specially the boysrule ;-)

Coochies & All said...

Love all your projects here Edleen - especially the winter layout - beautiful! And thank you so much for reminding me to collect the voucher for the orange layout - I totally forgot about that! Thanks again and have a great weekend! :))
elaine t

Ana Baird said...

Edleen, I love all your projects. The layouts are fantastic and I really like the door hangers. I've done some Christmassy ones which I'll post on my blog soon. Have a lovely day!

Unknown said...

Hi Edleen, love that photo of you two, you guys are so cute :)

those door hangers are adorable, love the 'stop bugging me' part :) Can I borrow that idea for my girls? They would love it :)

It's been rather rainy in our neck of the woods as well, still is. Hoping it lets up soon.

Hope you all are well

hugs
Tania

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Such gorgeous creations. Luv the door hangers esp the one for the boys! Have to check them out when I'm down!

Sasha Farina said...

wow sydney!!! enjoy! :D

Anonymous said...

Hello
I was comparison shopping around for [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b]Modern Entertainment Center[/b][/url] or [url=http://www.milesgershon.com][b]Wall Units[/b][/url] (I'm not really sure what the difference is LoL) and was wondering if you know any resources to explain what I need to know to make an informed purchasing decision. Any feedback is much appreciated.
Thanks in-advance for all your help

Jean

Here is the link to this article I found about [url=http://www.squidoo.com/ent3rtacn3tr][b]Entertainment Centers[/b][/url]

[url= http://www.milesgershon.com/entertainment-center.html][img] http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-19364734663496_2071_606467 [/img][/url]

Anonymous said...

This is the greatest read that I read today?!?

-Sincerest regards,
Doug
http://coventryhealthinsurance.info