Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cheeky

he sure is! Still enjoying his "Baby~ish" moments :)
for Fun Friday Challenge with Ed @ Laine's Blog.
Come join in the fun this fortnight and stand to win a hamper worth $150!


hidden tag behind photo




Beautiful, Embrace Imperfection
a simple muted layout for Groovie Cover Challenge :)


Gorgeous
she's now 16!!!




Adventure
Inspired by his Photo, Thanks Brad from Instagram :)




The Road May End but the Journey Continues


Life Is Good
for a photo filter challenge from Jen on IG :)


i just Love my hidden Tags! :D


Birthday Card
newfound friend on Instagram :)


Thank You Scrapbooking.com for featuring me this Week :)


have a Great Thursday Everyone and Thanks for coming by, humbled by your kind words and Enjoy the Weekend!

4 comments:

Je@net said...

Wpw, a lot of beautiful artwork! Love it, as always!

Esti said...

Every post you add to your blogs has heaps and heaps of ideas and inspiration! Your work is phenomenal:)

Blossom inch said...

gorgeous layouts Ed!

LiM said...

Hello dear, I need a guestbook to occupy around 50-60 comments and a scrapbook to hold pictures of a baby from birth til 1 year old. This is to celebrate his 1st bday. Please let me know if you have any samples/ready made in place cus I need these books on 30th July noon. Kindly let me know how much they cost. Please contact me at 96567545 or email to psychedailio@gmail.com to provide more information. Thank you so much and and I look forward to hear from you soon. Jamie