Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Yet Another Day...

so last night we said Goodbye to hubby. had beef noodle dinner at the aiport canteen, Terminal 2 ;) food there is yummy :) off to the Maldives with his fishing rod and scuba stuff while he's supposedly to be there working??? hehe...

anyway, another month or two alone with the kids. no hooray. they're driving me nutS! December holidays, whatever is left of it, i'll have to occupy them with more than the books we borrowed from the library! swimming would be fun....but the weather's so warm *rolling eyes*

i'm so happy with my recent project work! i finally made my own 2007 Calendar and very thrilled with the turn out! i had so much fun doing this. a weekly calendar can be taxing to keep up with but i'll try. i'm often at my scrap table so it wouldn't be that hard for me. unless i feel lazy...which i often am!!! ;)

No comments: