Thursday, April 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Hubby!

Ron sent me a recent photo of him with his Big Catch in Maldives. looks like he's having fun fishing :) it's his Birthday today and Wish You A Great Birthday! we'll celebrate when you get home :D
Friends Thru Scrapbooking
completed this layout in the morning :) some items are from {So Pretty} kit. photos were taken on Saturday when all my Groovie Girlfriends were over for the Mini Coaster Album class. so happy that all of them completed their albums! :D

wanted to take my boys out for lunch today. but the weather is a little wonky. it was hot and sunny before and now it's thundering and skies are getting darker. well, perhaps i'll bring my boys and my girls out for dinner later :)

1 comment:

Marr said...

wasai! The kind of job you hubby does! Super cool lei. The fish is so awesome! Great SB photo! :)