Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sew Sew Sew!

sew this afternoon, i decided to make my own bag! :D i've always loved the combination of denim and leather. i had some denim fabric and some leftover leather. and voila! :D
Almost finished using only these tools
Super Simple Bag Ready for Use :)
My Model with My New Bag
Denim fabric was machine stitched
Leather was handstitched
now i can't wait to carry it around! fits my books and magazines nicely! maybe if i want to lengthen the strap i'll just cut it off and add more leather and sew them together.

and also can't decide what to put on the oval leather patch *wink* perhaps ED would be nice? :D

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ed, lovely bag you have.:)

jowong said...

So nice to carry a unique, one and only bag.
BTW, where did you get the leather from?

NoraHata said...

So cool Ed!!!

Edleen said...

Thanks Ladies! :)

Jo, those leather pieces are remnants from my hubby's collection. *wink*