Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday. Rest Day.

My Monday Morning Sky
Singapore 7am
Love Love the Colours of Nature!
My Balcony
My Busy Little Ones :)
as usual, hogging my MacBook!

me, i plan to lie in bed all day. *what a luxury!* but really, it's one of those days when i'm just too weak to do anything. got some cleaning done, cooking done and little ones all settled.

just happy to see the resplendent sun shining through my home in the wee hours of the morning :) capturing the beauty of nature and i'm always in Love and in Awe of God's Beauty.

also sending our thoughts and prayers to Wati and family.
hope your brother will recover soon! *hugs*

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ed, great shots.:)

Unknown said...

How cool is the sunrise?! I love it, the best time of day... so still and peaceful! Love it.
Loved looking at all the other photos Ed... although all those pictures of food makes my mouth envious!!
Lovin' your layouts too! Super!

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Hope you are feeling more perky ! Great photo, and like you I love early mornings.

Natália Rosin said...

Ed, I love when you post pictures of the sunrise of Singapore! I love them! Just how you said... The colors of nature are so inspiring...
Hope everything go fine with Wati too. I'm going to pray for her family.