Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tremors...

felt it about an hour ago and i thought i was having dizzy spells!!! apparently our apartment building shook and caught the news that there's a double Earthquake in Sumatra! and there's a Tsunami alert over in Sri Lanka. they're close to Maldives and i hope Ron and everyone there will be fine. God Willing.

it's the eve of Ramadan and needed to get some things for our home and took my 3 kids to VivoCity this afternoon. we went to...

Candy Empire
for me :D
Fried Tanghoon
had this @ Banquet. Yummy!
we got home in time to pick Aneesa up from school :) i did this layout of her this morning. she's my Little Bunny, make it Hunny Bunny! :D
will be up @ 5am daily from Thursday morning. looking forward! will be tired but hopefully will be fine. hopefully :)

have a Blessed Ramadan!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ed, Any good buy at Daiso? :)

Lovely LO.:))

Edleen said...

Thanks Stephanie :)

same stuff @ Daiso but got myself more boxes to stuff things in!!! hehe...

camport said...

I LOVE DAISO!!! They are testing them here in Seattle to see if Americans will shop there. I DO! Almost every week. I have found so much cool stuff there, but the one here is not nearly as big as yours. I think I've got every notebook they've ever sold{for journaling spots} and their deco tape and pens and stickers...love that store.

Scary stuff about the earthquake and sunami!

Chrissy

Stef said...

Ed - your cousin loves those thai sweet chilli chips to :p

I wish they would bring Diaso here lol, or maybe we should move back soon ...