Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A Merry Happy 3rd Birthday Anis!!! :)

from Grand Aunt Linda :)
Birthday Boy
photo by Yannie. Thanks Dear! :)
henna time...
making name tags
The Birthday Cake
baked by Umie & decorated by Big Sis Aysha
Log Cake
Happy Birthday Anis!!!
Mama
so glad that Grandparents came! :D
Kong KongLittle Friends
With Abhi & Auntie Sham :)
Sweet Felicia :)
check out the LO behind her, she did that! and it's awesome!
I *heart* it :)

Aunties Aida & Deedah
Lovely Wati
Chilling Out :D
Aysha & Yannie
Us :)
Happy 3 Year Old :D
Thank You Everyone! :)
Anis truly enjoyed himself, as usual..hehe
hope you all had a Merry Fun Day! :)
i did!

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Yesterday I received the most wonderful package from a dear friend. It brought a tear to my eye and I felt so very thankful, yet again, for the power of the internet and my love of scrapbooking. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness. I feel so honored to hang your ornaments from my tree.

Thank you SO much Ed!!! You are a dear.

Happy Birthday to your special little NYC boy!!! Wink

With all my love!!!!!!
Cathy

Edleen said...

Thanks for the Birthday Wish Aunt Cathy :D

Dear Cathy, i was told the package wouldn't get to you until after January and i just wished it would get to you before then. i'm so glad it arrived to you safely and what good timing too! :) just little somethings and just hope you'll enjoy it :) *hugs*

Francoise MELZANI LAURENTI said...

hi edleen !

I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year !!
thank your for your comment on my blog

friendly Francoise

Stephanie said...

Ed, my family and i had a great time at your cozy place.(:

glad that little anis loves the birthday gift."wink"

once again, Happy Birthday to Anis.

Carla said...

Edleen......Cathy informed me of the SWEET GIFT you sent our way.....I have not see it yet, but wanted to pop in and say thanks.....
HAPPY b-day to your little sweetheart, love all the pictures...how much fun!
Carla

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Happy birthday to your darling son, Ed ! :)