Monday, October 20, 2008

First In Class

Very Proud of my Aysha and Muesa :)
we attended the Prize Giving Ceremony on Sunday @ Darul Arqam where Muesa got 1st in Revealed Knowledge and Aysha 1st in Qiraah.


Aysha & friends waiting for their names to be called...

receiving her prize and Muesa was absent as he was away for the weekend with Ron in Malaysia...

so how was your weekend? hope you had a Great One! while my kids got 1st in Class, their Mum however, is no longer in Class @ Bad Girls ;) i won't be going for Final Exams and i wish my classmates Emeline & Mireille all the Best of Luck as they are now in the Top Ten! woohoo...

it's Monday again and laundry is piling..hehe. Aneesa went for a full dress rehearsal this afternoon for her school graduation concert. look @ them, aren't they cute?

she Loves her dress and keeps twirling and these are my Fave Shots today :D
love the flying shot, she looks like a Little Fairy!



sharing a few layouts i did this week :)

Nursery
I'm A Cool Girl
for Sketches! Recipe challenge to use
felt, staples and document pocket

i made my own pocket ;)
Nur
my Little Sister :)

i think we're having a Lovely Blessing tonight with the rain coming down. Ron loves it especially as he feels our trees needs watering often :) it's a nice and cool night. i will be a late sleeper this few weeks as my Favourite Sinetron (Indonesian drama) is shown @ 10.30pm daily...

i have to admit that i am hooked watching the show. i am so not Cool!!! hehe... but there's something Cool coming up though and soon we'll be watching Muesa on the big screen! that's one drama to watch ;)

i wish you a Wonderful Week and Thanks for coming by and leaving your thoughts and words of kindness :) Take Care!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Wowie wow! Love the pages and yay for first in class.

Maya Ariffin said...

Congrats on your kids being firsts!! So happy to 'hear' such news :)

Your LOs are terrific!! My fav is 2nd Lo! Wow..Can you be my teacher? I really love your work hehe..Please pass me some of your skills.. :D

Andrea, said...

Congratulations, they are wonderful photos and your LOs are fab

Unknown said...

Congrats to your children, love your shots of your daughter in her dress twirling around. :)
Also love your layouts :)
Happy Tuesday
Hugs
Tania

Je@net said...

Congrats on you kids!!
Great pics and lovely layouts!!
Have a nice week!!

Je@net said...

Congrats on you kids!!
Great pics and lovely layouts!!
Have a nice week!!

Carla said...

AWWW great pictures.....and I love your lay outs....
How are you...hope that you have a great week!
HUGS

Anonymous said...

Beautiful page! I love the flowers and partial flowers bordering the edge.

Manon Keir said...

Woohoo, Congrats, how cool is that!
Love your work Ed!!