Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hello July

time for new challenges! sharing layouts i did for
{Create} Make It Happen
come share with us your Father's Day layouts :)
Ed's Sketch
try out the new sketch :)
to use your sentiment stamp and
i placed glossy accents on it

did this for Groovie Covers challenge.
layout for my son's friend and he'll fill in a
Birthday wish for his friend
hope you'll come and join in the fun :)

I'm Eating...
now that my throat is much better, i'm indulging myself with these :D i've been taking Organic products on and off since having Aysha. Ron encourages it, he should know ;) but organic products are quite pricey here. love these milk but one can get me a 1litre pack of any regular produced milk...
anyhoo, they're nice :) you can get these from Cold Storage.

all time fave...

helping myself to these cherries my Mum brought back from
Kashmir, India.


how are you doing today? it's now the month of July. the day started pretty nicely, so far so good. hopefully it'll stay that way throughout the month, year.

kids are back @ school and i'm truly enjoying ME time in the afternoons. miss that for a whole month! hehe... healthwise, feeling much better and so happy to be energised and moving about. rather than feeling weak and always wanting to lie down. here's wishing Everyone Good Health and have a Fabulous month!

Thanks for coming by, Take Care! *hugs*

8 comments:

Karen L said...

Edleen more gorgeous layouts. I am so glad to hear also that you are feeling a lot better. I have also been in the scrapbooking mood lately and at long last getting some layouts done.

Shamma Parvin said...

Ed, great to know that you are getting better. Those cherries from Kashmir must be great.....Love your beautiful los..

Nadhrah Maidin said...

My God babe...u have so much time to scrap...love them - great LO

Unknown said...

So glad you are feeling better Ed. And thank you for the lovely frames!

Je@net said...

Great lo's Ed and I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better!
Great weekend girl!

Coochies & All said...

Hi Edleen! So sorry for not writing for so long, and thank you so much for always leaving lovely messages on my blog. :) Your layouts are so beautiful, and I absolutely love your food photos. Now I come to your blog not only for SB inspiration, but for food inspiration too! :)
elaine t

jaz lee said...

Ed hi,glad u are feeling better already.gorgeous dad layout there and great layouts for your friends.all just so beautifully done,with yr signature style. takecare,enjoy your ME time and catch up soon ;)-jaz

Cheryl Wray said...

Your layouts are beautiful!!! I've GOT to scrap soon!!