Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Fun

have camera, click click :D took these shots with my little ones this morning. just goofing around with them. they just woke up actually and usually they bug me for something and today, my turn to bug them for some smiles :)


alright i better get this going! Thanks to Wati for "awarding" me with the Rockin' Girl Blogger tag. yayy...I Rock! hehe... and today i shall pass it on to 5 blogging Girlfriends that Rocks! *wink* and Liza, Thanks for reminding me that i'm supposed to pass it on!!! so do take this from here and stick it to your blog because i think you Girls Rock!

1. My Daughter Aysha
2. The Other Edleen
3. Natalia
4. Liza
5. Stephanie

and you too pass it on to 5 Rockin' Girl Bloggers.
and hey, they needn't be Scrappin' Girls. they can be your Mum, Sister or Daughter or your Groovie Girlfriends *wink*

the next Dare is up and we had to make use of any tools as a stamp on our layout. mine is super simple...





Don't Forget To Smile! :D

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one clever layout!!
Hope your day is full of smiles too!

Stephanie said...

Ed, Great Layout.:)

Im also doing a B&W layout too.:)

Stephanie said...

Lovely of photos.:)

Edleen said...

Thanks Sharmaine :)

Natália Rosin said...

Ed! Just see today!!
Thanks for thinking I'm a rockin girl blogger!
I completely adore you!

Edleen said...

Thanks Stephanie :)

and Nati, you Rock! :)