Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Mummy!!!

I Love You Forever and Ever! :)
Specially for Mum

Passport Ready?
after chatting with Liza @ midnight and realising i have to go get the little one's passports updated, decided to get it over and done with this morning. really early this morning! we were at ICA Building by 8.45am, no lines in the queue at the photo booth..phew, what a relief! but... yes, but! when we went to take a queue number for passport submission, we're already at number 311!!! yikes!

so spent half the day at Lavender and while waiting for passport to be processed, went to City Hall for a break from the ever so boring waiting room area @ ICA. checked out the special offers they're having at Robinson's and got myself a nice knitted top. good for London wear...hehehe *wink*

and when it comes to friends who will be there for you and waiting together with you while we waited for our number to be called, Yati and Stephanie, Thank You and your kids :)

Lunch @ Maideen's
Deedah joined us and Thanks Sweetie for your lunch treat! we should've ordered more!!! hehehe... :D it was fun and it was an ordeal for me dealing with Little Anis! arghh... sorry friends. he's a handful and his one is like 3 little kids to me!!! did you see him run Stephanie??? Thanks for running after him...hehe

we ended our day together @ Laine's. did a bit of shopping and finally got myself a lovely brown suede album with my 42% coupon. worth it, definitely :D now i have to figure what else to buy with my new 42% coupon!!! and i've been reminded that i have a class on Friday??? uh oh...

Happy Surprise :D
Dana sent me a private message to Congratulate me on making it on The Catwalk. i was like, huh? really? and it's true! Fashionista Gretchen McElveen from SisTV picked my Deep Dimples layout to be her fave pick and it's really nice to be recognised :) i still feel my layouts needs plenty of room for improvement and of course receiving news like this just humbles me. it does feel nice to open your message box and getting Happy Surprises! :D
Wrapping Up Month End
first things first, settle all bills that needs to be settled! especially those not on GIRO *wink*

Rena, are you reading this? are we going to the COMEX Fair? any special deals with the camera we're eyeing? let me know!!!

Groovie Challenge and {Create} Challenge, time to pick a winner! :)

gotta get September's Challenge ready! must not forget to send out Groovie Newsletter! i've been muddleheaded lately...let's see, whom shall i blame for this? hehe... old age? the kids?

It Hurts
it still does...my throat. it's dry and hurts when i swallow. bleaghhh...
Thanks to my friends for your sweet wishes and advice.
don't take cold drinks?
don't eat fried food?
don't eat ice~cream??? serious???
don't eat? hehehe...

well, no matter what, don't let anything or anyone dampen your spirits. Live and Let Live! the everyday that comes, is the everyday that you will want to strive to do better and spend precious moments with loved ones. and even though my husband is often away, he is always in my thoughts, my prayers. God will take care of me, of my kids, of my husband, my family, my friends and you :) *so preachy*

God Bless! :)

4 comments:

Natália Rosin said...

Hi, Ed!
Happy Birthday for your mom!!
God bless her, and your whole family.

Kisses,

ºNati

Unknown said...

Yum!! Happy Birthday Ed's Mum!!
Congrats on the catwalk Ed, how very cool and exciting!!
Thanks God for friends and hope today is a lovely day.
Yay it's Friday :)

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday to your mum,Ed.:))

Congrats on your "CATWALK"at Sistv.:))

Ohoo....Litte Anis is such a cutie."wink".

Anonymous said...

hey! my mum's birthday falls on the same day too! (:

f a i z