Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy Teacher's Day!

it's a day of celebration for all students and Teachers today! officially it's tomorrow but today being Friday and the last day of school, everyone was having fun :) even my Little One was all excited and couldn't wait to hand the gifts i made for his Teacher and Auntie, the helper in school :D and she personally told me she loves it! *awww...* hehe...
Card and Heart with Wings Felt Keychain
and Felt Flower

For Aneesa's Teachers
Felt Bookmarks
Friday Fun
if Jenn didn't call to remind me, i wouldn't have known i had a class to attend @ Laine's today... and i'm glad i didn't give it a miss. it was great fun! Sharon's a wonderful Teacher and she got a heart felt keychain too! *wink* love what we learnt today and hopefully i'll be able to implement some of what i've learnt in my layouts in future :D

Heart To Heart
this evening i sat down with my older two after Isyak and had our weekly heart to heart talk where i would usually pour out my feelings to them. feelings of me being their Umie (Mother). i cried, my children cried. i Love having talks like these. it warms my heart. and we hugged and kissed.

i stressed the fact about being themselves at the same time by being themselves they should be good, kind and honest. be fair, always. always let others have a bigger piece if they so choose it because the smaller piece might sometimes be a better thing. the world has always been there but human beings...God's Most Greatest creation can be unkind. sadly...

we are here today, happy and healthy and blogging about our dailies, achievements yet something could happen the next moment. i told my kids to realise always, realise that in reality, it all boils down to having their family who truly Loves them and suports them and will always be by their side.

even the worst of criminal has a Mother and a Father who surely Loves him/her. it is often their family that is present during their prosecution or trial to support them. sometimes not even a friend would admit having known a criminal. maybe i watch too much movies and TV...

Scrap
September will arrive in a few hours over here and time just ticks on. got to get my behind off the computer and back to my scrapbooking :D

No comments: