Friday, September 14, 2007

Check List

Happy Mail Day!
all i can say is, everything inside,
Yummy :D
Best Blog Friend
Thank You
Jane!
she sent me a text message this morning and told me to check out her blog. and that's very sweet of her to send me this...

and the nice things she said about me at her blog.
Thanks again Jane *me blushing*


it's a wet Friday but it's really nice and cool. everyone's chilling out at home and just waiting for 7pm *wink*

weekend is here and have a Great One! :)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ed, lovely sketch!!

Congrats!!!!

Cathy said...

I would love to come visit you and your country! How long of a flight is that though???? UGH..... would my body ache after a flight like that! : )

Yea, the weekend!

What was in the box? Don't WE just love boxes! Not sure what I like better. The scrapping or the shopping!

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Wow is that the last of the Zingboom ? Enjoy, am sure you will be scrapping with a big smile from using all the kit's goodies !!!

Edleen said...

Thanks Stephanie! :)

Cathy, long flight but it'll be worth it *wink*

yeah...getting boxes for scrappers is a thrill isn't it? hehe...

Edleen said...

hey Aida! alas...Zingboom hasn't arrived yet. those are for my DT assignments *wink*