Saturday, September 29, 2007

Little Miss Busy

Friday Happenings
invited a few of my family and friends to come over for Iftar and also an early celebration of Aneesa's 5th birthday :) her actual birthday is on October 1st which also happens to be Children's Day in Singapore :)

well not everyone came but the few that did, Thank You! :D
Thanks for everything and also helping to finish up my simple cooking! hehe...

Thank You Stephanie for the really cute and Yummy Cupcakes!



Birthday Girl tucking in :)
she's so Happy she's celebrating a few times until October 1st!


*Warning* The Food! :D
MeePok, Sambal Goreng, Fried Rice, Roast Chicken



Vegetable Curry Puffs dip in Chilli and my Date Cake :D


Halloween Theme Going on for the Little Ones *wink*


Look How Happy They Are! :)


my twin friend Rena left after midnight and she's just awesome! :)
made sure she text messaged me when she got home. i cleaned up and went to bed Happy :)

Saturday Specials
it was a Great Day! :)
she woke me up to meet her in town!
it was fun. Thanks for the Hello Kitty toy :)
she came and cropped and brought food!
love your cooking Deedah :)
she came a little later...hehehethat look that goes into scrapping! :DNat & Aneesa
Thanks for the Birthday gifts Nat and Aaqil! *hugs*

8 comments:

Aida Haron, Singapore said...

Happy Birthday to Aneesa ! Sorry I missed the celebrations !!! Am swamped like crazy and wiht Augs having meetings to no end I have to fetch and send the girls everywhere !

Stephanie said...

Ed, lovely shots and yummy food.(:

Laurenne & i had a great time ur place.

hehe....you are the great company to go shopping with."wink".

Wati Basri said...

happy birthday to sweet Aneesa!! sorry miss the celebration!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Aneesa!! YUMMY food! Can't wait to see what you scrapped. love time spent with friends, nothing in the world like it!

Cathy said...

Happy Birthday Anessa!!! Enjoy them while your young! They come really fast as you get older!

Your pictures are so fun. I really love the last one. It's darling.

Hope all is well!

P.S..... I'm hungry for some reason again. I don't know what happens everytime I come to your blog! : )

Edleen said...

Thanks to All You Lovely Aunties!!! {says Aneesa} :D

Cathy, when in Singapore, you MUST come try my cooking! *wink*

Jennie (Jenn) said...

lovely shots! Ed.... :)

Nat & I had such a great time at ur place..

And Happy Birthday, my sweet princess ~ Aneesa..

Edleen said...

Thanks Jenn!!!

she really loves her ballerina outfit! :)

*hugs*